Sir Shri Ram Was Elected As The Vice President Of The Delhi Municipal Committee On 21st May 1920. The President Then Being A Nominated Official, The Office Of The Vice President Was The Senior-Most Elected Office In Delhi. He Also Served As A Member Of The Delhi Improvement Trust (Now Delhi Development Authority).
Sir Shri Ram was one of the first members of the Board of Directors of the Reserve Bank of India.
Sir Shri Ram Was Associated With The Indraprastha College For Women, University Of Delhi In Its Pioneering Years. He Was President, Board Of Trustees From 1939 To 1962. Furthermore, He Was The Chairman Of The Governing Body Of Ramjas College & Hindu College From Delhi University And Delhi Polytechnic.
Sir Shri Ram Was The First Chairman Of The Nothern Regional Committee Of All-India Council For Technical Education (AICTE).
Sir Shri Ram Founded The Shriram Institute For Industrial Research.
Sir Shri Ram Was The Member Of Indian Standard Institute, Government Of India, And Further Re-Nominated For Three More Years Post Which He Was Appointed As The Vice President Till 1962.
Sir Shri Ram Was The Director Of The Board of Management And Chairman of The Board of Sindri Fertilizers And Chemicals Limited, Government Of India, Located at Sindri, Jharkhand.