Operating principles and guidelines
We, at DCM Shriram, are committed to upholding of our core values, beliefs, philosophy, corporate governance principles and, above all, the good reputation and image of the Company.
As a step towards the above, every employee of the Company, in his or her business, professional and personal conduct needs to conform to certain operating principles which are stated here below:
Regulatory Compliances :
- Adhere to all the applicable laws, rules and regulations, both in letter and spirit. Be aware of the regulatory framework in our respective domains.
Standard of Conduct & Behaviour :
- Conduct ourselves in a disciplined manner, conforming to highest standards of etiquette, decorum and decency.
- Maintain every relationship with due respect and dignity
- Practice complete transparency and openness in all kinds of communication, without any kind of politics
Conflict of Interest:
- Do not engage in any business, relationship or activity, which might detrimentally conflict with the interests of the Company.
- Do not engage in any kind of insider trading by virtue of our access to company information and its working
- Take prior permission before taking any membership of professional and other bodies, associations, institutions etc.
- Demonstrate highest standards of professionalism, honesty and integrity, as well as high moral and ethical standards in our day to day conduct and behaviour
- Do not accept gifts, donations, hospitality and / or entertainment beyond the customary level from existing or potential suppliers, customers or third parties, which have business dealings with the Company
Safety & Precaution:
- Protect and safeguard all the company assets and equipment from any misuse and / or damage. Safety standards and regulations need to be adhered to strictly
Confidentiality & Secrecy:
- Treat all Company data and information with utmost confidentiality and secrecy at all times, even after cessation of employment
Equal & Fair Treatment:
- Ensure that there is no discrimination whatsoever on account of caste, colour, creed, gender or religion and the work environment is free from all kinds of harassment including physical, verbal, psychological and sexual
- Contribute towards taking complete and proper care of the external environment and conserve the resources for a proper ecological balance
- Perform and take decisions diligently, in a responsible manner, safeguarding the overall interest of the Organisation
- Any kind of relationship or communication with media, including print and electronic, to be done only by persons so authorised for the purpose